Monday, May 24, 2010

How To Make Professional Coyote Snares

MAIOLINI PREDICT GOOD ..... ADMINISTRATION AND NOTES SULSENTI NE!


After reading the press and the administration Sulsenti pozzallese UDC, where as a result of my statements in the City Council on the "theater" of subrogation Councillor Judge, blame me to preach good and evil roam, where leaflets and interviews asked for my account consistency, I am writing this statement to acknowledge that what I proposed at the last Council was the only wise way to go.
The President of the Council, despite its majority rejected my proposal to ask for an opinion to the Regional Local Authorities of the conduct that the assize was to take on civic subrogation in favor of Di Stefano, Palermo went to their asking for the verdict and resolve the issue Councillor: EXACTLY WHAT 'THAT I WAS ASKED!
It follows that my good preaching, was a well to scratching for a way out for the entire City Council, dangerously blocked for nearly a month of games under almost ends in themselves. The
consistently expressed in everyday life, in relationship with people that, since the fair, able to grasp the differences. For this reason I do not care who gives an opinion over the years has demonstrated how politics has irretrievably passed the limit of allowed through the pilgrimage in search of a chair across the political spectrum, without feeling at least the shame.
listen to the opinion received by the Prime Minister by local authorities and, accordingly, I will express my vote in a manner resulting in the classroom, hoping with all my heart that finally begins to talk about the problems of the city, our Pozzallo seduced and abandoned by an entire political class too busy looking in the mirror, like the witch from Snow White.


Alessandro Maiolino
Councillor
LEFT ECOLOGY FREEDOM '

0 comments:

Post a Comment