Thursday, February 3, 2011

Which Is The Best Labello

Shame on those who use violence

Mmm ... busy evening yesterday, apparently. This reach of last night, unfortunately, shows us that the mother of idiots is always pregnant.

Blitz Samp fans, journalist beaten
In TV studios. And 'the police intervened. Two fallowed

Blitz of some of the ultras in the study of Telenord Sampdoria in Genoa, where he held the transmission Forever Samp. The ultras have been detrimental to the studio and shot in the face of a sports journalist of the newspaper Il Corriere mercantile . Now that the police intervened to stop two people submitted. The reporter, Matthew Gerber, and they 'went to hospital for medical reports injuries to his face.

blog expresses solidarity with the journalist and condemns all forms of violence. Everything it's ridiculous, really. It seems that these fans, a dozen, have stormed the study because of the inaccuracies were said on the meeting of supporters who had always performed last night. Garrone one to which he had been invited, but that due to the tension of recent times, declined to participate (but there was no doubt about this). I leave here under the letter with which Garrone has declined yesterday morning

"At the end of a long and careful consideration I have decided to decline the invitation of the South Group in relation to my presence at public debate you have organized for the evening of Thursday, February 3.
This also following informal had a few days ago with some representatives of our supporters in which I reiterated, however, the concepts and views expressed in the press and on events that have recently seen the Sampdoria player. I take this opportunity to reiterate publicly as last week's outburst was not aimed directly at you who have always shown your commitment to these beautiful colors and respect for my person. Then decline the invitation, but I thank you once again proved to be "different" and willing to dialogue.
Unfortunately, the recent events that have focused closely have impressed me deeply. I do not have the mood at the moment suited to address a public debate that I know I would be set in a constructive manner, but it could offer moments of tension and verbal confrontation. I have a temper and I love to expose my ideas in a frank and direct. I do not feel so to join a meeting that could prove the contrary - in this particular moment - destructive and unproductive.
Cassano first
The story and reactions to the sale of Pazzini then did not leave me indifferent as some might come to think. Beside that, my ongoing battle against the dark powers and inequalities of our football and the now long-running case concerning the project for a new stadium I have so far taken a lot of energy and led to a decidedly less romantic vision of the sport. Touch once again like to reiterate the argument stage is that the only necessary and key to ensuring a bright future and perspective to our company.
This has affected not little about the state of mind of the president Riccardo Garrone Sampdoria who lives so a moment of reflection and turmoil, but that does not run away assolutissimamente before the comparison. Then decline the invitation of the Groups of the South, but I assure them that they will miss the opportunity to find a new meeting point.
I remain firmly convinced that the real assets of Samp are his fans. Thanks to their support and their passion I felt on the skin unforgettable emotions. In these nine years as president the events on the field have given us more joy and satisfaction of this predicament often inconceivable. My temporary discouragement does not affect, however, absolutely no way in the development of a project carried out by a group of excellent professionals in which I place the utmost confidence.
Now I ask you only to prove once again, with the support and attachment that you alone are able to give your wonderful diversity.
Sincerely,
Riccardo Garrone "

The following is the response of the ultras Titus

" Mr. President,
the things you will read below we wanted to tell him in person. However, as noted, she has decided to decline our invitation, that we deeply disappointed, in fact, we deem it unjustifiable. We believe that as president
UC Sampdoria had a duty to deal openly with her fans that never has failed to respect you and support to the team. So it was not, in writing, we present our moods, doubts and questions about the difficult time involving all:
• We demand respect and the respect that often failed against us. Thank you for your efforts and successes at the helm of our Sampdoria, we have learned by heart the story of the dancer sick, but I could not bear to hear her reproach to any hint of trouble. The circumstances that led to the presidency UC Sampdoria are never used more as a response to our legitimate concerns.
• We note the presence in the key roles of society, of individuals of faith genoani declared. Will agree with us that this situation, if it ever was, is no longer acceptable.
• We ask you to seriously analyze and calmly about his intentions to remain at the helm of the company. If, as the facts portend, will arrive at. conclusion of wanting to hand over, to work to find a buyer deserves and Sampdoria Sampdoria. •
openly calls for the relief of coach Di Carlo. Ever we have entered into technical issues, but in light of the facts this is the only shock that can be given to a team clearly lacking motivation. All
Sampdoria fans ask to join our call, gather around the team, we cry, 90 minutes, at home and away, until achieving our championship season: salvation.
groups of the South "

will not go into the merits of the two letters. I'm just saying I would never have asked the exemption Di Carlo (so far, then you should feel like ...): if the technician then is not being fired? would remain at the helm of the team, knowing the hostility of the fans. It is obvious that a choice on the technical guide is not for the fans.

However, the events of last night, in their madness, have also been counter-productive: it is clear that the aggression will be more emphasis in studies of Telenord, rightly, to the letter to Garrone. Although were created by a minority.
not know about you, but I can not wait to finish this season grotesque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment